[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc-4.0 migration (IMPORTANT)

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Fri Jul 20 17:58:59 PDT 2007

All,

I'm about to kick of the script that migrates llvm-gcc-4.0 from the
apple mirror to the llvm.org repository. Unfortunately, this is a slow
process. I expect it will take much of the weekend to complete. In the
mean time, please don't commit anything to the apple llvm-gcc repository
(or the mirror). Save your commits for Monday when the transition will
be completed. I'll send email when its all clear. You'll then have to
check out from llvm.org and apply your patch.  Mail for llvm-gcc-4.0
module will be turned off during this conversion so you don't get
spammed.

Reid.