[LLVMdev] Proposal for atomic and synchronization instructions

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:14:28 PDT 2007

That is good to hear. The lack of Alpha was purely a lack of
time/knowledge of the architecture on my part, hopefully I can start
learning some more about how it functions. If you send me either a
pointer to appropriate documentation I would be happy to add
appropriate information to the page. If you can provide
implementations, it would save time, but I don't mind doing a fair
portion of the grunt work.

-Chandler Carruth