[LLVMdev] new website prototype

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Jul 5 08:11:12 PDT 2007

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Kenneth Hoste wrote:
> I think the colors are, hmm, hideous :-) I prefer using fresh, light
> colors, but that's just my opinion... The visited links for example are
> hardly visible anymore against the black (black!) background.

Again, the colors were just a placeholder.  Please feel free to hack the
two .css files into something you think is better.  I've found that this
is significantly harder than it first seems.

I reverted the top level pages to use the "classic" style, since people
can't seem to get beyond the colors.

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/