[LLVMdev] new website prototype

Kenneth Hoste kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be
Thu Jul 5 00:29:10 PDT 2007

On 05 Jul 2007, at 08:32, Chris Lattner wrote:

> At this point, I'm interested in feedback and help.  I've only
> tried the
> page with one browser, so it's entirely possible it looks like a
> monkey's
> armpit on other popular browsers.  There is still a ton of missing
> content
> that needs to be filled in.  The site also currently just includes
> copies
> of various pieces of documentation.  These files will eventually
> live in
> their respective subproject modules and be svn imported (or something
> similar) on the live site.  In addition, I'm "color challenged" and
> did I
> mention that I'm not a web designer? :)

I think the colors are, hmm, hideous :-) I prefer using fresh, light
colors, but that's just my opinion...
The visited links for example are hardly visible anymore against the
black (black!) background.

greetings,

Kenneth

--

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes. (E. W. Dijkstra)

Kenneth Hoste
ELIS - Ghent University
email: kenneth.hoste at elis.ugent.be