[LLVMdev] SVN Repository Layout.

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Wed Jul 4 04:20:44 PDT 2007

All,

There's been much email traffic and discussion about the repository
layout, top level stuff, etc. Additionally, Tanya, Chris, Gordon and I
had an IRC discussion last evening and worked through some of the issues
and confusion. As a result, I've prepared a web page that contains the
proposals and decisions we made. Hopefully this will reduce the
confusion surrounding this topic.

Please read this:  http://llvm.org/SVNLayout.html at your earliest
convenience. If there is any confusion remaining, please let me know and
I'll update this page (or you can do it yourself).

Thanks,

Reid.