[LLVMdev] svn repository, llvm-gcc4.2

Peter Wiedermann peter.wiedermann at gmx.at
Mon Jul 2 13:30:04 PDT 2007

hi!

i was working on an llvm-gcc4_2 version, which i used as a starting-point for
a fixed-point c-datatype implementation.
i read that the svn repos is  up now, and so i remembered the following lines:

> On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Peter Wiedermann wrote:
> > i fixed some major bugs in the llvm-gcc4_2 patch since my last post.
> > this brings me to an interesting question:
> >
> > what are your criteria to use my patch for further development?
>
> I have no fixed criteria.  I think the best solution is for the work to be
> checked into the (forthcoming) public SVN server. When it is available,
> you can check it in there ...

so if you still want to use my llvm-gcc4.2 as a base for further development,
i am prepared ;)

kind regards
peter

ps.: i could provide a failure-stat of the llvm-test suite, so
you could estimate how much/where problems have to be fixed.