[LLVMdev] llvm-poolalloc compilation failed

Vikram S. Adve vadve at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 23 20:31:17 PST 2007

This kind of regression is a fallout of having some code live in
separate CVS modules as "projects."  It would help to have someone
volunteer to maintain each project, which can be as little as making
sure it continues to compile or as much as supporting it with answers
to questions and bug fixes.  Here is the current list of projects:

llvm-poolalloc
llvm-java (currently unused AFAIK)
llvm-stacker
llvm-tv

Would anyone like to volunteer for one or more of these?

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/