[LLVMdev] LLVM Cygwin build RLIMIT_RSS configuration problem

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Sun Feb 18 12:32:20 PST 2007

Hi Aaaron,

On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 19:50 +0000, Aaron Gray wrote:
> In order to get Cygwin working there is a need to add a
> HAVE_RLIMIT_RSS and associated logic.

This was just recently added. Does cygwin even have getrlimit and
setrlimit?  IIRC correctly, it doesn't. So, perhaps these functions need
to be written differently for Cygwin. What's the equivalent win32 call?

If cygwin does have getrlimit/setrlimit then we'll have to figure out
what RLIMIT_RSS should be under cygwin. Is there the notion of running
set size under cygwin?

Reid.