[LLVMdev] problem with function arguments in ARM EABI

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Fri Feb 9 14:50:01 PST 2007

I am ok with adding an attribute but don't like to add two of them as
you've described. I don't think you need the "sequential piece ID" to
deal with this issue, no? You just need a little extra bookkeeping in
the target lowering code.

Alternatively, you can use a "original alignment" attribute (i.e.
alignment of unexpanded argument). That would be a 5-bit attribute.

Chris, got a better idea?

Evan