[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc-4.2 and gfortran

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Dec 27 10:56:33 PST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007, at 9:14 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:

> Anton,
>   Doh! It appears that *-*-darwin* is preset in configure to
> not build libgfortran...

Ah, that should certainly be fixed.  Please send in the obvious patch
to the llvm-commits list (after verifying that it doesn't break the c/c
++/objc build), thanks Jack!

> I'll try removing libgfortran from noconfigdirs. Also, I am using
> the llvm-gcc-4.2
> sources that I pulled with...
>
> svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm-gcc-4.2/trunk llvm-
> gcc-4.2
>
> and these are currently at revision 45366. Are these the same
> sources that you
> are using?

Yep, that should be latest.

> Lastly, are there any issues with running the gcc testsuite
> within the llvm-gcc-4.2 directories that I should be aware of?
> Thanks in
> advance for any information.

I think there are a number of failures, many of which are bogus/
useless (looking for GCC optimizer dumps that llvm-gcc doesn't run,
for example), but it should run.  Anton and Dale would know more.

-Chris