[LLVMdev] Fwd: Compiling to Win32

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Wed Dec 26 10:41:15 PST 2007

Hello, Tom

> This tells me that I might have been misunderstood previously, so I am
> now clarifying my question: I am asking about compiling to Qin32 WITH
> LLVM, not compiling LLVM itself to Win32. So, what dependencies do
> programs generated with LLVM need to run on client's Win32 machines? I
> hope that this time, my question is more clear.
I think answer is also pretty clear: no extra dependencies, think about
LLVM-generated code as code produced by any other compiler (surely, I
don't mention dependencies of code being compiled).

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.