[LLVMdev] compilaton problem

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sun Dec 23 15:26:20 PST 2007

Hello, Boris

> /home/borist/builds/llvm/lib/AsmParser/Lexer.l: In function 'int
> llvmAsmlex()':
> Could it be a problem with my version of gcc (V4.2.2) on Linux x86_64?
No. These files were removed from the svn, however, they were used to
generate source files and such generated files still alive in your tree.
Remove Lexer.cpp and Lexer.h (same applies for tablegen).

You can use "svn status" command to check for extra files.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.