[LLVMdev] RFC: GLIBCXX_DEBUG ScheduleDAG Patch

David Greene dag at cray.com
Mon Dec 17 12:25:26 PST 2007

On Monday 17 December 2007 13:39, Evan Cheng wrote:

> My only concern is the potential compile time impact. Do you see any?

I don't notice any, but then I'm not particularly looking for that either.
I'll run some tests.

I also accidentally included some debugging code I added to track
down this prioritization problem (the queue dumping code).  I'll remove
that before I commit the change.

I'll wait for Chris' comments re: licensing.

                                                  -Dave