[LLVMdev] how to compile mingw-llvm-gcc in windows

Dueky acebluebird at naver.com
Sun Dec 16 22:46:21 PST 2007

Dear LLVM-DEV
Hello
I am Dueky.
I knew about llvm 3 months ago, and I have studied it..
I read Document for llvm in llvm.org, and I have tried compile to source file about llvm and llvm-gcc.
But I could not make a success of compile to the "mingw-llvm-gcc in windows".
I saw binary file "mingw-llvm-gcc for windows" , but I couldn't find the "how to compile to the mingw-llvm-gcc in
windows".
so I tried that found the "how to compile mingw-llvm-gcc in windows" in mailing list but I don't understand.
please, let me know that "how to compile to the mingw-llvm-gcc".
I would like you to find your advice as soon as posible.
Best regard.
-dueky