[LLVMdev] About unwind...

Sebastien Loisel loisel at temple.edu
Sun Dec 16 11:13:15 PST 2007

OK, I have learnt something about llvm from this thread, thanks.

As a side note:

> 2) When I unwind, the stack gets popped but it would make sense to pass
> some
> Passing extra info on the stack doesn't make much sense because the stack
> gets popped...

I don't know how llvm implements unwind, but in principle it is possible to
walk (and pop) the stack to the right point, then push a parameter, then
push the proper return address, then return.

But nevermind me, I don't know how llvm works anyway.

--
Sébastien Loisel