[LLVMdev] ocaml binding question

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Mon Dec 10 15:28:08 PST 2007

On Monday 10 December 2007 23:14, Gordon Henriksen wrote:
> On 2007-12-10, at 18:04, Sarah Thompson wrote:
> >> Is it reasonable for me to hack on this, or would you rather do it
> >> yourself? (If the latter, you would be very much in my debt...)
> >
> > Or the other way around, or something. :)
>
> :) I'm adding it now.

I'd really appreciate JIT support from OCaml while you're there and if you'd
like to send me some money as well that'd be great. ;-)

Incidentally, should more OCaml stuff beyond the bindings be part of LLVM or
would it be better to fork them into a separate project and alleviate some
stress from Chris et al? Might be easier if a community want to tinker with
ideas, e.g. for a higher-level interface.