[LLVMdev] [Oink-devel] Elsa and LLVM

Daniel Wilkerson daniel.wilkerson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:10:52 PST 2007

Wow!  Cool!

Hey, if you sign my contributor agreement, we can consider making your
Elsa/LLVM compiler an Oink tool.  Scott's intention is for Elsa to be
basically "done": that is, aside from bug fixes, it shouldn't have
more features.  Oink is basically a bucket into which to throw tools
like this one that use Elsa as a front-end.

Daniel