[LLVMdev] Turning on exception handling codegen

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Mon Aug 27 09:05:49 PDT 2007

On Friday 24 August 2007 19:51:58 Bill Wendling wrote:
> On 8/24/07, Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot.org> wrote:
> > > so how about turning it on?
> >
> > It sounds good, but I'm concerned about darwin/x86.  Bill, can you see how
> > well darwin/x86 is doing these days?  If there are no regressions from
> > turning this on by default, we should do it. :)
> >
> I'm assuming that this is 4.2? :-) I'll give it a try.

Actually both - neither creates additional failures in the LLVM testsuite.
However the 4.2 version doesn't have *any* gcc eh testsuite failures (except
for one that is pending on PR1146) while the 4.0 version does have a few.
That said, not all LLVM eh tests pass due to a bug exposed by LTO, but I've
just fixed that.

Ciao,

Duncan.