[LLVMdev] Turning on exception handling codegen

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Fri Aug 24 13:11:31 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

> I'm trying it on 4.0. On 4.2, I'm getting this problem during bootstrapping:
>
> ccAMeZbg.s:111:non-relocatable subtraction expression,
> "___gxx_personality_v0" minus "L0"
> ccAMeZbg.s:111:symbol: "___gxx_personality_v0" can't be undefined in a
> subtraction expression

this is the darwin assembler that barfs, right?  It looks like it doesn't
like the way the personality function is output in the assembler.  If so,
you should see exactly the same problem with llvm-gcc-4.0 for any code
containing eh constructs.  I think Anton is the guy to look into this (CC'd).

Ciao,

Duncan.

PS: 32 bit or 64 bit?