[LLVMdev] LLVM 2.1 Code Feeze - 9/12/2007

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Mon Aug 20 13:02:02 PDT 2007

LLVMers,

This is just a reminder that the LLVM 2.1 code freeze and branch creation
will be September 12, 2007 (9:00PM PDT). Thats about 3.5 weeks away.

The complete release schedule may be found on the LLVM main page in the
right sidebar:
http://llvm.org/

You can also read my last email about the release:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2007-July/010022.html

My next reminder will be 1.5 weeks before the code freeze, so please mark
the code freeze date on your calendars. Ideally, we want to have large
changes checked in a week before the code freeze to give the various
nightly testers a chance to verify your changes on other targets that you
can't test. So please plan accordingly.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner