[LLVMdev] Choosing Alias Analysis

David Greene dag at cray.com
Thu Aug 9 13:52:03 PDT 2007

Ok, here's a potentialy stupid question: how do I choose the various flavors
of alias analysis on the command line?  I followed the alias analysis design
in its use of AnalysisGroup when I did the register coalescing refactoring and
alternative implentations.  But I can't figure out how to actually invoke the
different versions.  There's no cl_opt for the various alias analysis flavors
so I just assumed it was all built in to AnalysisGroup.  Not so, apparently.

So how do I get opt to use Andersens instead of basicaa, for example?

                                               -Dave