[LLVMdev] LLVM conference

Robert Mykland robert at ascenium.com
Tue Apr 24 15:11:00 PDT 2007

Dear Chris et al,

James Weisner and I would like to attend your conference on the 25th.
We will have to get up earlier than we tend to so we can make it there
from Santa Cruz by 8 AM!  See you there!

By the way, we reached a major milestone last Friday.  We can now turn
pretty much anything reasonably simple that can be compiled by LLVM into
one giant "virtual" combinatorial circuit.  Our test suite is pretty
small at the moment, but we are accurately running a number of numeric
benchmarks and most of the Standard C Library (including printf()) using
a pure data dependency simulator where we can evaluate the circuit in a
random order and we get the correct answer every time.  We are pretty
pleased.  This is running on version 1.8 of LLVM.

Cheers,

-- Robert.

--
Robert Mykland               Voice: (831) 462-6725
Founder/CTO                   Ascenium Corporation