[LLVMdev] Short Disruption of LLVM Service on April 24

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 23 13:05:01 PDT 2007

Dear LLVMers,

Tomorrow morning, on Tuesday, April 24, at 10:00 am CDT, I will be
rebooting the server that hosts most of the LLVM services.  The LLVM
website and CVS server will be down for approximately 15 minutes.

The server's console has stopped responding and my attempts to fix it by
restarting the X server and other various processes have failed.  I
think the video hardware is just confused and a reboot should fix it.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

John Criswell