[LLVMdev] Wiki

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Fri Apr 13 07:49:24 PDT 2007

Hi Aaron,

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 15:07 +0100, Aaron Gray wrote:
> > We're now keeping track of the naming process, ideas, etc. on this page:
> >
> > http://llvm.org/Name.html
> >
> > (would someone PLEASE get us a wiki!!!) ;)
>
> I can do a Media Wiki on our datacomms.net server for LLVM thats if :-
>
>     a) You can not host one at UIUC
>     b) Someone with prior Wiki experience cannot host one.
>
> Otherwise I would be willing to do the learning to host one.

Thanks for the generous offer, but this is already happening at UIUC. I
was just venting some frustration at the manual process of hacking HTML
files and committing them (seems archaic for 21st century web site) and
throwing a little fun Vikram's way.  I just asked him for the wiki a
couple days ago :)

Reid.