[LLVMdev] Compiler name: Nāga

Anton Vayvod avayvod at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:43:48 PDT 2007

This idea sounds interesting. I found some other many-headed dragons in
Wiki: Dahaka, Lotan (or Lawtan*) *and Orochi. From these for only
Orochi.com/org and lotan.org are already taken. Personally I like the Dahaka
one.

If developing the idea of multiheaded beasts one could think about Russian
two-headed eagle at last. :))) or Shiva, probably.

As for ideas, I thought about taking some simple word like "open",
"enlightment", "freedom" or so and translate it to some mystique language :)
but it seems that the only one such a good word was already used by
ubuntu... Probably, someone knows some comfortable world.