[LLVMdev] Update: May 25th Developers' Meeting (T-Shirts!)

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Tue Apr 10 10:31:05 PDT 2007

Hi Aaron,

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 17:22 +0100, Aaron Gray wrote:
> For those of us unable to attend the meeting is there anyway that either the
> meetings can be video'ed or audio recordings made and put on the web ?

The Lattner's have offered up their video camera. Assuming there's some
kind of microphone system in the room, we should be able to get both
audio and video (hopefully on the same tape :) ). We just need a
volunteer now to do the recording. If necessary, I'll bring my tripod
and we can just let it run, changing tapes between sessions.

Net: we'll get this recorded somehow.

Reid.