[LLVMdev] Name of Function's original module during link-time optimization

Bram Adams bram.adams at ugent.be
Mon Sep 25 13:13:16 PDT 2006

Hi,

Op 25-sep-06, om 20:07 heeft Chris Lattner het volgende geschreven:

> What are you trying to accomplish?  Why not use location records from
> debug info?

You mean the debugging intrinsics? Just discovered them :-), and I
guess that's exactly what I need. Haven't tried them extensively yet,
so I'm wondering whether the remark in your mail of 09/04/2006 to
Nikhil Patil about "-g currently disables many optimizations" still
holds.

Kind regards,

Bram Adams