[LLVMdev] Makefile for SPEC 2000

Fernando Magno Quintao Pereira fernando at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Sep 7 22:18:23 PDT 2006

Dear guys,

    I've got SPEC2000, and now I am trying to run the tests with it.
What I am doing to test it is to configure the test with
--enable-spec2000=<directory>, and then I call
"make TEST=nightly report.html". I would like to test only the
files on SPEC, so I would like to know if any of you guys has an
example makefile that tests only the SPEC benchmarks and could
(please, I'm begging you) send it to me.

all the best,

Fernando