[LLVMdev] [llvm-gcc] backport patch 98010

Devang Patel dpatel at apple.com
Wed Nov 29 11:27:06 PST 2006

When we back port patches from FSF GCC mainline, we decorate them with
'mainline' markers, for example

	/* APPLE LOCAL begin 4229621 mainline */
	/* APPLE LOCAL end 4229621 mainline */

There are many examples of such markers in source. These markers help
us resolve conflicts when
we merge current sources in mass with FSF GCC mainline. They also help
solve mysterious failures
when CVS silently remerges patches, which is quiet easy to miss while
doing such huge merge.

Would it be possible for you to decorate this patch with such markers ?
Thanks,
-
Devang