[LLVMdev] moving to svn?

Nate Begeman natebegeman at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 12:36:34 PST 2006

I vote for staying with CVS or moving to SVN, but there's just not
that much wrong with the CVS repository now that warrants switching.
Offline diffing would be nice, but is not crucial to development.  As
for random non-cvs, non-svn version control systems, I'm casting a
"no" vote since that would require that I install yet more software
and learn yet another version control system.

Nate