[LLVMdev] Zion Out Of Disk Space!

John T. Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 24 22:38:18 PST 2006

Reid Spencer wrote:

1) It appears that the only problem was with sending email to the
llvm-commits list; any files commited to the repository should be commited.

2) The web server error log filled up /var/log, preventing the CVS
commit script from sending email.  The Apache error log was filled with
entries like this:

[client 219.140.157.109] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  1 in
/home/vadve/shared/llvm-wwwroot/nightlytest/ProgramResults.php on line
429, referer: http://llvm.org/nightlytest/machine.php?machine=53

If someone knows how to fix this problem, I'd appreciate it.  Otherwise,
/var/log might fill up again.

3) I took the LLVM web server down for a few minutes to copy the old log
file on to a larger partition.  The original is now deleted (i.e. we
have room in /var/log again).  All web services should be enabled now.

-- John T.