[LLVMdev] EH and call conversion integration

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sat Nov 18 12:52:39 PST 2006

Hello, Žiga

> I am also asking how stables are llvm and llvm-gcc under cygwin (since
> our engine is windows based)? Do you think that we can compile such
> thing without really big problems (and hacks)?
I haven't tried Cygwin for ages, but, as it seems to me, it's not a
solution you're looking for (due to some license restrictions, etc).
LLVM (and llvm-gcc4) compiles and runs fine on Mingw32 platform, so,
maybe it will be much better for you.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.