[LLVMdev] Problems building cfrontend 4 source on SUSE 10.1

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Sun Nov 5 20:14:56 PST 2006

Hi Robert,

Please make sure that you:

1. Completely rebuild LLVM (make clean; make reconfigure; make
tools-only)
2. Completely rebuild llvm-gcc (wipe out the build dir with rm -rf,
configure llvm-gcc
   and rebuild it)

If you've done that, then please enter the debugger and get a stack
trace for us.
You will need to:

1. Capture the xgcc compile command that failed
2. Run that command manually with the -v option to print out the
commands it is running
3. Debug gcc/cc1 and run it with the arguments shown in step 2
4. Get a stack trace with "where"

Reid.