[LLVMdev] Still Trying to Build on MINGW

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sat May 6 11:49:17 PDT 2006

Hello, Greg.

You wrote Saturday, May 6, 2006, 10:24:16 PM:

GP> If anyone has any insight I'd love to hear it.
GP> Meanwhile, I'll continue to investigate...
Currently I'm working on bootstrapping llvm-gcc4 on mingw32 platform.
There are some serious miscompartibilities preventing build. I'll let
know the results.

Anyway, it's common knowledge, that msys itself have some bugs which
might lead to several problems while building gcc. Mingw32 itself is
build inside stripped cygwin shell ;)

--
With best regards,
 Anton                          mailto:asl at math.spbu.ru

Saturday, May 6, 2006 10:45:30 PM

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint-Petersburg State University