[LLVMdev] $(LLVMOBJDIR)/include should be added to the serch path

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Mon May 1 16:45:34 PDT 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, [UTF-8] Rafael Esp?ndola wrote:
> If llvm is build with srcdir != objdir, building gcc will fail with
> ../../llvm-gcc4-1.7.source/gcc/llvm-internal.h:36:36: error:
> llvm/Support/DataTypes.h: No such file or directory
>
> This happens because DataTypes.h is a generated header.
>
> Adding -I$(LLVMOBJDIR)/include to INCLUDES in Makefile.in:878 solves
> the problem.

Yup, sounds good.  Change applied.

> One more thing, is the modified GCC available in some svn or cvs repository?

Unfortunately, the svn repository is currently internal to apple, which
makes syncing changes easier with it.  I will put together a new tarball
soon, which will include the recent improvements you've contributed.

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.org/