[LLVMdev] Selectively Disable Inlining for Functions

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 6 13:57:28 PST 2006

Dear All,

I was wondering if there is a standard way of specifying a list of
functions that *should not* be inlined by the -inline pass.

I'm currently working with an experimental analysis pass that checks for
calls to memory allocation functions; inlining and dead code elimination
might make the pass more stable, but we don't want to inline the calls
to the memory allocation functions until after our analysis pass is
finished.

-- John T.

--
John T. Criswell