[LLVMdev] Re: New GCC4-based C/C++/ObjC front-end for LLVM

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Wed Mar 1 08:12:38 PST 2006

Chris Lattner wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I just pushed out the latest version of my new GCC4-based llvm-gcc here:
> This email includes status and instructions for use.

The instructions seem to have one path wrong. It says to get:

    svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/apple/trunk/gcc, revision 108127.

but the patch won't apply to that directory, because it tries to change
things under libstdc++-v3 and so on. I suppose that

    svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/apple/trunk

(without 'gcc' at the end) is right. Not a big issue, but might confuse
casual users.

- Volodya