[LLVMdev] New llvm-gcc4 snapshot

Jim Laskey jlaskey at apple.com
Thu Jun 1 17:28:04 PDT 2006

Markus,

We are in the process of trying to make this happen.  It's a matter
of getting all the duckings lined up in a row.

We finally resigned ourselves to the fact that we can't cvs/svn and
maintain the sanity of FSF branches, Apple branches and LLVM
branches.  So, over the next few working days we are going to set up
a nightly cron script to checkout the latest and greatest llvm
branch, strip the naughty bits, tarball, and then post on llvm.org.

An announcement will be made here when it's available.

We hope this will suffice.

Cheers,

-- Jim