[LLVMdev] call graph

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Thu Jul 13 15:01:03 PDT 2006

> Hello.  I'm wondering if LLVM can generate a call graph across
> multiple files?  Does 'analyze' accept multiple bytecode files?  Can I
> concatenate multiple bytecode files into a single file for input?
> Thanks.

You want to concatenate the bytecode files using llvm-link and then run
analyze on the new bytecode file to generate the call graph.

You should check out the man pages for analyze and other llvm tools on the
documentation webpage. You can also run the tool with "--help".
http://llvm.org/docs/

-Tanya