[LLVMdev] nightly tester grawp

Jim Laskey jlaskey at apple.com
Sat Dec 30 03:59:06 PST 2006

Reid,

Click on any of these logs and you'll see the same asm parsing
issues.  It's been going on for much of the week.

http://llvm.org/nightlytest/machines/2006-12-29_05:40:12-Build-Log.txt
http://llvm.org/nightlytest/machines/2006-12-29_05:40:12-Build-Log.txt

llvm[4]: Compiling stacker_rt.ll to stacker_rt.bc for Release build
(bytecode)
/Volumes/Muggles/LLVM/nightlytest/build/llvm/Release/bin/gccas: /
Volumes/Muggles/LLVM/nightlytest/build/llvm/projects/Stacker/lib/
runtime/Release/stacker_rt.ll:21,0: parse error, expecting `LOAD' or
`STORE'
/Volumes/Muggles/LLVM/nightlytest/build/llvm/projects/Stacker/lib/
runtime/Release/stacker_rt.ll:21:  while reading token: 's'

http://llvm.org/nightlytest/machines/2006-12-29_22:32:16-Build-Log.txt
http://llvm.org/nightlytest/machines/2006-12-30_05:40:17-Build-Log.txt
http://llvm.org/nightlytest/machines/2006-12-29_06:08:51-Build-Log.txt

/Users/sabre/buildtest/llvm/Release/bin/gccas: /Users/sabre/buildtest/
llvm/projects/Stacker/lib/runtime/Release/stacker_rt.ll:17,0: parse
error
/Users/sabre/buildtest/llvm/projects/Stacker/lib/runtime/Release/
stacker_rt.ll:17:  while reading token: 'void'

Cheers,

--Jim