[LLVMdev] Potential LLVM Service Outages

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 13 13:29:08 PST 2006

Dear LLVMers,

The LLVM mailing lists, CVS server, and web server will be unavailable
on Thursday, December 28, from 7:30am to 8:15 am, Central Time.  This is
because the CS department IT group (TSG) will be restarting two switches
during that time.  Services should resume at 8:15.

I don't know if the mailing lists will be queuing mail, so if you can,
avoid sending mail to the lists during that time.  I would also
recommend doing all CVS commits well before 7:30 am.
:)

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for any inconvenience.

-- John T.