[LLVMdev] combined arm patch

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:30:02 PST 2006

Attached is the current ARM patch. It allows the LLVM branch to
compile on linux/arm and the resulting libgcc is compatible with a
glibc compiled a vanilla gcc,i.e, a statically compiled hello world
works :-)

The patch was constructed by merging patches from gcc 4.1 with minimal
editing for making merging easier. It was requested that I bracket the
changes, I will try to remove all unnecessary parts, like C++ support.
Is this ok or should I bracket the complete patch? Note that some
changes are just updates to auto generated files...

Best Regards,
Rafael