[LLVMdev] updating the "Getting Started" page with more info about the gcc4 frontend

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Aug 24 21:12:48 PDT 2006

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Scott Michel wrote:
> That's why I would either make sure that the difference is highlighted
> in the FAQ and that the difference is highlighted in the "Getting
> Started" pages. Otherwise, it'll remain a mailing list FAQ.

Patches welcome.  Please send a patch, or even just some suggested text,
and we'll be happy to include it.  Remember that the people who usually
end up writing the FAQ's already know all the answers, so it's hard for us
to see things from fresh perspectives sometimes :)

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/
http://llvm.org/