[LLVMdev] stdlib.h

Fernando Magno Quintao Pereira fernando at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sun Aug 20 20:35:50 PDT 2006

Thank you, Reid,

    I tried llvm-gcc -lcrtend ary3.c -o ary3, but I get

gccld: warning: Cannot find library 'crtend'
gccld: warning: Cannot find library 'c'

I have the libraries in my llvm directory:
llvm/runtime/GCCLibraries/crtend

Well, how do I link this to the LLVM runtime stuff? Before building from
the source, I had copied all the .h from my old gcc 4.0 to
llvm/cfrontend/and_so_forth... and I was able to compile .c all right. The
problem was the .cpp.

Thanks a lot,

Fernando