[LLVMdev] allocation_order_begin takes non-const reference for MachineFunction

Anton Vayvod avayvod at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:34:30 PDT 2006

Thanks, Ralph, this line worked well :)

Here it is, my first patch to LLVM :)

I've changed all allocation_order_begin() and allocation_order_end() methods
to take const MachineFunction &MF as a parameter. I also added const version
of MachineFunction::getInfo<Ty>() method. And I changed three static hasFP()
functions to take const reference to MachineFunction.

While doing this I've found that some methods of MachineFunction are const
but return non-const pointers to MachineFunction internal info. Is that all
right?

Thanks,

Tony.

P.S. I've updated llvm from CVS about 20 hour ago.