[LLVMdev] build error

Simon Burton simon at arrowtheory.com
Mon Aug 7 21:01:01 PDT 2006

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 19:36:01 -0700
Reid Spencer <rspencer at reidspencer.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> What version of llvm-gcc did you configure LLVM with?  If you don't
> know, please send your configure.out file from your LLVM_OBJ_ROOT

I didn't find that file in the source anywhere.
Also, I don't normally use llvm-gcc, so I didn't knowingly configure for any
version of llvm-gcc. But it turns out I have installed it already, from a binary:

$ llvm-gcc --version
llvm-gcc (GCC) 3.4-llvm 20051104 (LLVM 1.7cvs)

It looks like I have enough of the llvm tools/libs installed to get my work done.

thanks,

Simon.

--
Simon Burton, B.Sc.