[LLVMdev] Building llvm under cygwin

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Thu Aug 3 05:36:01 PDT 2006

Hello,

Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:41:58 +0400 you wrote:

> > here it is in the attachment :)
> Well. There seems to be some additional dependencies not seen here.
I was wrong. There are some things looking very bad:

1. Line endings. CRLF mixed with CR. Also LF in the middle of the line
2. Two lines (around libLLVMTarget.a) looks merged together.

However, when I fix that problems i'm starting to get rather cryptic
messages about usage of uninitialized hash element. Will investigate :)

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.