[LLVMdev] Building LLVM under Mingw. Part I: tools-only

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sat Apr 29 12:04:32 PDT 2006

Hello, Jeff.

You wrote Saturday, April 29, 2006, 10:45:02 PM:

JC> Yes, I know mingw doesn't support dbghelp.  I can still rant about it :)
;) Well. Maybe this library will be included in some next versions of
mingw's win32api package. Anyway, we can make such library just
"on-fly" from the corresponding .dll.

JC> This is what's already there.  What changed?
Maybe this was my bug while trying to remeber, what I've patched ;)

--
With best regards,
 Anton                          mailto:asl at math.spbu.ru

Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:02:14 PM

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint-Petersburg State University