[LLVMdev] configuration error for the latest LLVM

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Thu Apr 20 22:21:35 PDT 2006

Again, this was caused by moving utils/llvm-config to tools/llvm-config.
If you update to the HEAD, it should correct itself. That is, the latest
configure script will configure tools/llvm-config/llvm-config.in not
utils/llvm-config/llvm-config.in.  The problem occurred because I forgot
to commit the configure script for a couple hours. If you've updated
since this commit:

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-
Mon-20060417/034287.html

and you're still getting the problem, please let me know ASAP.

Reid.