[LLVMdev] Python bindings

Eric van Riet Paap eric at vanrietpaap.nl
Thu Apr 20 17:51:35 PDT 2006

Hi Jarno,

Thank you for this mail. Personally I think the fact that is not
stable yet is even more reason to put it in to CVS somewhere.
The file that you attached here and that you have send me is the one
I forwarded to Pertti. My vote would be to not put it
into the LLVM cvs actually but in a seperate repository so it would
be easier to assign commit-rights to developers.
But maybe the commit-rights could be set even to this specific llvm
subproject on a per user basis, so you,  Pertti and I could
commit to the bindings only, which would maybe be even better.

cheers
Eric